Are You Passionate About Coffee? Join Our Team.
Title: General Manager Position
Kibinge Coffee Farmers’ Cooperative Society Limited is a leading member-owned cooperative that has been in existence for 28 years. We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the cooperative and driving growth in line with our strategic objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in BBA, BA. Econ B.COM, accounting and finance or a relevant field.
- 10 years of relevant experience in the coffee business at all points of the coffee value chain, 5 of which have been at a managerial level.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the coffee business, including coffee production, processing, marketing, and sales.
- Strong financial management skills, including budgeting and financial analysis.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the cooperative’s objectives.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the cooperative, ensuring that they are efficient and effective.
- Ensure that the cooperative complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with coffee buyers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff, motivating and inspiring them to achieve their full potential.
- Develop and manage budgets, ensuring that financial targets are met.
- Oversee the management of the cooperative’s assets and resources.
- Ensure that the cooperative’s financial records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage risk and ensure that appropriate controls are in place to protect the cooperative’s assets and reputation.
- Communicate effectively with the board of directors, staff, members, and other stakeholders.
If you are an experienced Individual with a passion for the coffee business, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2023
Kibinge Coffee Farmers’ Cooperative Society Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.